The following image represents the recommended video conferencing setup for the Condor MT600. If needed, text-based, step-by-step instructions are located below the image.
Condor MT600 Recommended Setup Instructions
- Connect the Condor MT600 to your external speaker/soundbar via either an RCA cable from the "SPKR OUT" port or an optical cable from the "OPTICAL OUT" port.
- Making sure your external speaker/soundbar is turned on, proceed with plugging in the Condor to the PC using the micro-USB cable provided.
- If the Condor is brand new, it will boot up and attempt to automatically set the speaker delay for the AEC (Acoustic Echo Cancellation).
- If the Condor has been used previously, it will still go through the boot up process, but will not automatically set the speaker delay for the AEC. Please refer to step 4 for information on how to manually set the delay.
- If using Zoom, please follow the instructions linked here for best results.